1. TOPIC: The Church and Entrepreneurship: Hope for the Youth in Nigeria
AUTHORS: Okwueze M. I. and Ononogbu D. C.
The main thrust of this paper is to challenge the Church as a model and vital social institution to use its gifts, resources and experiences to help young people become useful citizens.
Click on the link to view the abstract The Church and Entrepreneurship- Hope for the Youth in Nigeria
2. TOPIC: Elizabeth Afu and the Mother Ministry in Bukaolum Boki Cross River State: A Discourse on the Paranormal
AUTHOR: Madu J. E.
This paper made an attempt to demonstrate how religious experience of an individual can be a veritable catalyst to change in the lives of people and in societies.
Click on the link to view the abstract Elizabeth Afu and the Mother Ministry in Bukaolum Boki Cross River State- A Discourse on the Paranormal
3. TOPIC: Traditional Rational Arguments for the Existence of God (Chukwu) in Igbo Traditional Philosophy
AUTHOR: Mbaegbu C. C.
This paper adopted an analytic-deductive method to examine some clues on this existence-question of God among the pre-modern Igbo and the implication is that due to hasty generalizations and false certainty some scholars even of philosophy still maintain that the Supreme Being is of Western importation.
Click on the link to view the abstract Traditional Rational Arguments for the Existence of God (Chukwu) in Igbo Traditional Philosophy
4. TOPIC: Managing Project Team in Local Government
AUTHOR: Amujiri B. A.
The paper analyzed the activities of managing project team in the local government.
Click on the link to view the abstract Managing Project Team in Local Government
5. TOPIC: Hope and People Living without Hope: An Old Testament and Contemporary Perspectives
AUTHOR: Okwueze M. I. and Agbo P. O.
This paper dialectically examined the efficacy of hope in the lives of the hopeless.
Click on the link to view the abstract Hope and People Living without Hope- An Old Testament and Contemporary Perspectives
6. TOPIC: Ogba Philosophy of Human Positive Law
AUTHOR: Dike U. A.
This work centered on the concept of human positive law in Ogba Land of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Click on the link to view the abstract Ogba Philosophy of Human Positive Law
7. TOPIC: Challenges and Implications of Genesis 2:18-24 on Same-sex Marriage for Contemporary Society
AUTHORS: Uzoma E. F. and Okoye M. K.
The paper examined Biblical marriage from the perspective of Genesis 2:18 and established the divine institution and order for marriage which is simply expressed in a man and woman union thereby totally condemning same-sex marriage.
Click on the link to view the abstract Challenges and Implications of Genesis 2 18-24 on Same-Sex Marriage for the Contemporary Society
8. TOPIC: Overcoming Poverty as a Collective Obligation: Christian Perspective
AUTHOR: Osunwokeh C. I.
The paper focused on overcoming poverty with the poor as a collective concept.
Click on the link to view the abstract Overcoming Poverty as a Collective Obligation-Christian Perspective
9. TOPIC: Non-formal Educational Empowerment of Nigerian Youths for Educational Development
AUTHORS: Ewelum J. N., Madu K. O. and Adebola H.
The paper discussed the concept of non-formal education, entrepreneurship and development and non-formal educational empowerment of youths for entrepreneurship.
Click on the link to view the abstract Non-Formal Educational Empowerment of Nigeria Youths for Entrepreneurial Development
10. TOPIC: Indecent Dressing in the Catholic Church: A Misdirected Enthusiasm
AUTHOR: Nnadi F. U.
This paper discusses indecent dressing as it concerns the Catholic Church within its environs and the implication of such indecent dressing to the society if it continues.
Click on the link to view the abstract Indecent Dressing in the Catholic Church – A Misdirected Enthusiasm
11. TOPIC: Igbo Fowl’s Wellerism and the Consensus of other Animals: The Issue of Literature Begetting Culture
AUTHOR: Okodo I.
This paper showed that literature is part of culture as showcased by the Igbo Fowl Wellerism.
Click on the link to view the abstract Igbo Fowl’s Wellerism and the Concensus of other Animals- The Issue of Literature Begetting Culture
12. TOPIC: Crisis Management in Youth Leadership: An Evaluation of Paul’s Teaching in 1Timothy 4:12
AUTHORS: Chiegboka A.B. C. and Nwadialor K.
This paper examined what youth predicaments are all about, the causes and consequences of these ugly situations.
Click on the link to view the abstract Crisis Management in Youth Leadership- An Evaluation of Paul’s Teaching in 1 Timothy 4:12
13. TOPIC: Graphological Elegance of English Punctuation Notations
AUTHOR: Chukwu E.
The paper subsumes the elegance of the accurate use of punctuation notations, the implications of correct application to writing and speech and the necessity of being mindful of these fundamental language tools enriching writing and speech.
Click on the link to view the abstract Graphological Elegance of English Punctuation Notations
14. TOPIC: Old Testament Scholarship in Africa
AUTHORS: Ugwueye L. E. and Umeanolue I.
This paper examined the necessity and challenges of Old Testament scholarship in Africa.
Click on the link to view the abstract Old Testament Scholarship in Africa
To view the full content of this document, Please Visit the Digital Library.